WATS for Management
For future-oriented OEM / Manufacturing companies operating in an increasingly complex and competitive global market place, the winners are deploying continuous improvement throughout their organizations.
Through Lean processes and Six Sigma methology, companies aim to standardize processes, increase productivity and reduce costs. Most agree there exists a close quality-cost correlation in industry between product failures and the time of error detection – and that quality costs increase between 10 to 15 times per detection stage -- and explode after products enter the market. These calculations don’t include the corporate and brand name risks associated with product recalls.
The innovative WATS solution is being adopted by an increasing number of Northern European OEM / Manufacturers, that are both future-oriented and technology leaders within their segments. WATS – our Wide Area Traceability System -- is a powerful operational tool for all Engineers (R&D, Production, Quality, Test, Customer Service), as well as real-time Business Intelligence system for Management. It functions at all organizational and global levels. WATS has been designed for:
- Global technical structure
- Complex but easy-to-use solution
- Easy to implement
- Easy to integrate with other business critical systems (ERP, MES, PLM, BI, among others) for even more automated systems/processes
As a global, real-time tool for Engineers to Business Management for all organizational area, WATS delivers Returns on Investment at many levels of the organization. In addition to the benefits already mentiones, one measure stands out: The WATS improvement of “True First Pass Yield”. Customers have experienced up to 30% increase in First Pass Yield. How would a 1% increase in First Pass Yield affect your company’s profitability?
- True measure of ”First Pass yield”
- 5% to 30% increase in ”First Pass Yield”! (High ROI)
- Real time data collection and analysis from all test- and repair environment
- Documented control and traceability of products and processes
- Increased quality and effectiveness
- Transparent and Web based platform to facilitate cooperation between R&D and production (internal and external)
- Tool for Six Sigma and lean processes